UK Tour 2020
Terms & Conditions / Rules & Regulations for UK Cricket Tour 2020
It has been a privilege in welcoming you all to Omni Global Sports Management 8th UK Cricket Tour July/August 2020. Omni Global Sports Management was established in 2014 and was registered as LLP in 2017. The tour itinerary will be shared with you from time to time as soon as possible, following are the terms & conditions which have also been communicated through various social media mediums and telephonic communication.
Tour Cost Rs. 225000/- (Two Lakhs Twenty five Thousand Only) which includes preparation & Guidelines of valid documents for UK Sports Visitor Visa, airfare (Original Quote 55000 INR), travel insurance , hotel accommodation (Kingsland hotel /Hindes Hotel Harrow/ similar to the said hotels in Harrow or Wembely) Cricket fixtures across Middlesex County affiliated clubs, Airport/ Matches cab service to hotel & match venues. Note: Bus/ Train pass (Oyster Card) for travelling around London city must be bared by each player.
- Tour cost also includes, Cricket clothing (Whites), colour Zipper for travelling, 3 meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Tour cost does not include visa fees, shopping & sight-seeing which is chargeable.
- Incase of rains, the umpires and ground authorities reserve the rights to make a decision over the game. If it is called off (Abandoned), the same game won’t be postponed. It will be considered abandoned without any result.
- No player will be allowed to stay within the UK beyond the stipulated period of the tour which is 12 days. In case any member wants to stay further then he must inform the management right away.
- As the visa has been granted for 6 months, offered by British Embassy in the name of Omni Global Sports Management to every individual in sports visitor Category, any member willing to visit the UK again during the period of 6months, he must inform the Omni Management.
- Player’s safety & security is of the highest priority to us and hence all members need to abide by the rules given to them by tour in charge.
- In case of any emergency or unforeseen circumstances occurs (Earthquake, floods, Medical Emergency to any member of Management etc) the company reserves the right to call off the tour and refund 50% amount to every stakeholder.
- Registration amount of INR 50000/- for said tour is not refundable, which plz note .
- In case visa got rejected then 50% amount of your registration will be deducted as a match expense , hotel accommodation and other miscellaneous expenses. Remaining amount you will get it by cheque or bank transfer. We doesn’t entertain any cash transaction.
The following are the Do’s & Dont's of the tour:
- Players who are travelling on a Minor Visa should always be accompanied by the legal guardian mentioned on the visa.
- Parents must inform the company if your child has any medical condition/allergies which also applies to all the adults such as blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid, frequent fever etc
- Smoking/ Drinking is strictly prohibited. If anyone found doing the same, he will be reprimanded.
- Every player must obey the discipline of the tour.
Omni Global sports Management LLP ( Omni Sports) Wishes you best of luck and should have a wonderful UK Cricket tour ahead with lots of Great memories.
Omni global sports management LLP
Omni Global sports management LLP